Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Short and sweet

 Sentence per picture time because I am running way behind!

Final baseball game for the 9-11 Coleman Electric baseball team.  Lots of learning and lots of growth.  



So glad to see Andrew make some new friends this year and re connect with some old ones.



Love it when BOOM TOWN starts in Wamego and love this sign they put up every year.  This so describes me in the summer. #teamwinter


More swimming lessons and more confidence and LESS panic.  LOVE IT!  He can swim the length of the pool front and back now with the grace of a water buffalo mind you, but I will take it!


Four runs with lots of loops to keep Boom and I safe.  Got 3 runs at or a little bit more than 3 miles and a 6 for my long run.  Fall, please hurry up and come!


Still healing and still battling ulcers on his back feet.  All are getting better slowly.  


My parents came and we got SHIT done.  They are the reason why I am SUCH a hard worker.  


I think I know what to get my step dad for father's day or Christmas next.  He and mom cleaned out the junk trees from our back yard/jungle and got the backyard/side yard ready for the kids to play in and jump on the trampoline.  We also cleaned the house and the porch and deck for all of the people coming.  


And last but not least, Andrew and the rest of the family got to meet Tony's half sisters from Venezuela.  There are here on work visas and wanted to experience BOOM TOWN.  We hope to get to see them in Tennessee at some point this summer while they are staying with Tony's mom in Martin.  



Have a great week y'all!  Just another step closer to fall and winter and cold weather running!














No comments:

Post a Comment