Monday, March 6, 2023

It is what it is

 Welcome to my crazy life.  Most days I feel like this:



I keep telling myself there are worse things in the world from being deathly tired from working 2 jobs like cancer, or death in the family, or the loss of a job.  This is just a blip in the road and I can do this.  Many people work 2 and 3 jobs to make ends meet and they don't bitch and moan like me.  My poor friends are probably so tired of hearing me cry about being tired.  This week oddly enough I have been so tired I couldn't sleep.  Ever get like that?  I tried me new meds that my doctor gave me and they just made me feel super loopy and drugged for a solid day.  I have been told it takes a while to get use to and that the drug hangover goes away, but I am not sure I want to stick around with that drug long enough to find out.  I think exhaustion and then passing out due to exhaustion and sleeping 12 hours one night sounds nicer.  
  


I did get out and get some very short runs in.  The weather has been super nice, almost spring like dare I say.  We have had such a weird winter here.  I don't mind warmer, I just am not ready for the oppressive humidity that accompanies the warmth.  I am also very very glad I decided not to do my race.  I am still battling knee issues and I can't get in with my chiro since my research is so sporadic and unpredictable right now.  I am trying a new brand of turmeric and using my massage gun as much as I can to keep things limber and not taunt.  I got in two three milers and an 8 miler.  I didn't get a run in on Sunday due to sleeping in and then heading to the race track for track clean up day.  It is what it is.....

Have a great week y'all.  




No comments:

Post a Comment