Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Mom, mom and more mom!

 Okay super busy week.  Here are some pictures, send help lol.



Monday:  Vet visit for Stella due to her massive hair loss.  So far no clear indication of what is going on.  Not mange, maybe thyroid or just old age.  Did blood work, waiting on results.  



Also Monday:  My baby turned 11.  Japanese hibachi and sushi for dinner and cake and ice cream for dessert.  Time slow down, please.



Tuesday: A short, hot run.  #teamwinter.  I can handle hot without humidity and would rather have heat than humidity and lower temps.  I seriously can't breath when it's humid out.  I still don't like the fact that it's so hot it makes me sick to my stomach though.  Bleh.




Wednesday:  Finally got to the community market. Love that they are doing this right down the street from my house.  I didn't buy much this time other than the most delicious peach tea made with fresh fruit. 



Thursday:  Went down to Manhattan for Third Thursday.  We had expectations of what the event should be and it wasn't, but at least we now know.  Mom and I ended up at the brewery listening to an amazing singer belt out some of my favorite 80s and 90s tunes and the boys ended up down at the game store buying Pokemon cards.    



Friday/Saturday:  Short hot run minus boom, longer run with boom and clouds.   Getting lucky with all of this cloud cover lately.  Got in 8 and called it good for my longish run.


Saturday part two!  Mom and I headed out to North Topeka or NOTO as they call it to take in the art, food, and beer.  It was a great trip and I hope the whole fam can come with us next time.  Andrew the artist would be in LOVE! We ate amazing food, took in some amazing art, and of course sampled some good beer.  



Sunday:  Racing.  Not a great day for the Ginger racer.  No bravery, no passing, and close to last place or last place all day.  Sigh.  I have to remind myself he is just a kid and that there will be non brave days.  Hoping this was just a blip in the road and that we will be back to passing next week at the night race.

Have a great week y'all!  









No comments:

Post a Comment