Sunday, April 9, 2023

Sentence per picture

 Sentence per picture time because I am exhausted and it's 8 pm on a Sunday night.  


Post track celebration picture.  Andrew tried high jump and didn't love it but tried.  



Scientist selfie for an article that a group is working on writing about me.  I can't wait to see it!



Big beautiful thunderstorms all around us but nothing here.  Love watching them build and fire off.  


Another week of running with Stella ella.  Got a three, a three, and a 7.  Boom is still limping but not as much or as bad.  It's starting to get hot here so I am hoping we can get him right soon as Stella does not do well in heat.  


Last year for Easter egg hunting in the park.  Andrew has started hard core questioning the Easter bunny but then he retracts when we try and talk about it.  I told him we would always have him an Easter basket every year whether he believes it or not.  



Since this year's hunt yielded some bad candy and some tiny easter erasers, we headed to A and H farms to hunt more.  While the prize still wasn't the most awesome in his mind (I loved it, I ate it :), we still had a ton of fun playing with birds, baby animals, and adult beverages.  Manhattan truly has a gem hidden away.



Stella and I got a short long run and it was HOT thanks to me sleeping in.  She handled it way better than I thought she would.  I had Tony ready to come and pick her up if needed.  


Ended the weekend at the Rolling Hill's zoo. I  was surprised it was open on a holiday.  It was almost completely empty and the perfect temp out, so the animals were active and we had time to just sit and watch the chimps and the lions at their new exhibit.


This was the last free weekend we will have for a bit as racing starts back up next weekend.  We had so much fun and are sort of rested and ready!  Have we practiced, NO.  Have we tested and tuned, NO.  But here is to a good year anyway LOL!

Have a great weekend y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment