Monday, May 1, 2023

Short but sweet

I have 10 minutes to write before i need to shower and head to work so here goes. 



3 runs this week, all done with Queen Stella!  She is getting back into the groove and loving it!  Two 3 milers and a 9 miler.  The lower temps are really helping her be able to run and I am not sure how much longer this is going to las but I am loving it.  She pretty much smiles the entire run.  I think I will just cycle up to 10 miles and then drop back to 6 and start over again like I have been doing.  That way I am always ready for a half marathon if I get a wild hair up my ass.



Little man has been super creative lately.  He has been working on his creation every night and my house looks like a bomb exploded at an art fair.  Oh well, he loves it so I am here for it.   I love when these moods hit him and he just has to create 24:7.



We had another race and I am not sure who has stepped into my kid's body but he went from P6 which is outside dead last to P2, not once but TWICE.  He came into the pits running second to get his dad to check something during a caution and went back out and passed and got his spot back.  WHAT?  Who is this?  He even looked at a pass to get around the 1st place car and decided he was okay with second when the kid came down on him and shut the door.  I am not sure what has changed but I am LOVING IT!

Have a great week y'all!



 




No comments:

Post a Comment