Wednesday, March 20, 2024

I need a vacation from my vacation


This week was all about rest and getting back into a routine.  Andrew still had spring break so he could sleep in, rest, and lay around in his undies. I however had no PTO left and had to get back to it.  On one hand, flying back on Monday was the best idea because I got home with plenty of time to get laundry finished and clean the house, one of my weird tics that I have always had (must clean the house before I leave and immediately when I get home).  On the other hand I really could have used one more day to get back into the swing of things at home.  Oh well.  



I did get my two work outs done this week and forgot to stop my watch both times post work out.  No I didn't work out for an hour either times and I have no clue how to edit it.  Sigh.  I need to stop talking post class.   I ran three times with a long run of 6 miles.  We had lots to do this weekend so no true long run.  


We walked in the St Pat's parade for our racing club and then had a great afternoon with friends.  Then spent the next day at the track working on Need for Speed stuff.  


We also had our first tornado of the season which was too close for comfort.  Why is spring starting so early this year?  Ah yes, thanks Global Warming!

Have a great week y'all!  Going to keep it short and simple this week as I am still recovering.  See y'all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment