Thursday, October 10, 2024

Hey Hey Hey


I feel like a broken record.  I have so much to say but I feel like I am just writing the same thing over and over again.  Another blow out win, another night of a few plays and not even in the position he usually works on in practice, so he was clueless.  Another car ride home of tears and not understanding why he couldn't just get in to play is position and show them what he could do.  Another week of working his ass off in practice just hoping to get some sort of playing time and not getting any.  This is a hard life's lesson he is learning, and it sucks to be a mom and have to watch and know that you can't fix it.  Life sucks and it isn't fair but hey, that's life.  



Two runs and no work out classes thanks to meetings/events at night and me not being able to get up early and run.  I did get a morning run on Friday thanks to being up early to take Andrew to film and I hope i can continue that for the upcoming weeks.  That truly is the only way I am able to get in runs right now other than on the weekends.   

 


I will end on racing.  Wow.  What a weekend.  Two second places to two very awesome and fast racers.  We finally got a go pro in his car and it's so much fun to watch him drive his butt off!  You can hear him keeping his foot in the gas and you can see his lines.  We also caught some fun stuff in the hot chute and after the races.  One of the dads gave him a great pump-up speech post-race and I have played it like 100 times because I just love it.  I think this is the first year I don't want racing to end for the year!



Have a great week y'all!  Let's go Chiefs and Let's go Royals!


And how bought a throwback picture to my first 10k, stella as a puppy, and me as being pregnant and not knowing it :)




No comments:

Post a Comment