Wednesday, December 30, 2020

2020 A Year in Pictures

This is one of my favorite posts to do.  I love looking back on how the year progressed via the pictures I took. I will try as always to only post 2 or 3 but don't hold me to it, especially during race season. I am not doing a separate post for Andrew and my year in running, so here goes both squished together.

January:  Snow, lots of elliptical thanks to an angry hammy, and WRESTLING!




February:  Valentine's dates and mild weather for running/walking.



March:  Pre pandemic spring break with my parents, my dad, and his grandma in Martin.  Got to see his cousin for the first time in years.  






April: Lock down and distance learning.





May:  Zoom with Boom, lots of group runs with lots of distance, and racing!





June: 8th birthday, racing on our track and in Tulsa, zoom piano lessons with Elvis, 2 cars and a new trailer!










July: Quick visit from the parents, new hair dos, Camp Invention, and racing. 









August: Racing in Tulsa, racing on our track, and uncle Cayce time.










September: You guessed it.  More racing and school starts in person!  3rd grade and all new school.










October:   Serious racer, trail running, and racing in Austin TX.







November: Pumpkin race, friends, and year end awards.  





December: A brief visit from Grammy, Eagles, and Christmas!

















No comments:

Post a Comment