Monday, November 21, 2022

Relief

 



I really like this and when a friend on Facebook posted, I had to steal.  I am really bad about picking "it" up and snuggling with those bad words/actions and I just need to step over and go around.  Great words by Brene Brown!



I got four runs in this week, three 3 milers and one 7 miler.  Boom and I are LOVING this cooler weather and our run stats show it.  We had one day of not intentional speed work and one day of intentional speedwork with fartleks.  We have been having issues with lose dogs again with one even coming after us, growling with hackles up, and NOT backing down.  The kids were out with the dog and the dad came out after he heard all of the hollering (I was screaming GO HOME).  He's an ausshole like Boom, so I sympathize.  You never know when I might be running through, but how about just get a fenced in yard or walk him on a leash?


It was a mishmash of other activities this week for sure.  Our high school football team played in sub state and WON!  We are heading to state to play in Topeka the weekend after thanksgiving.  Thank goodness we don't travel to TN for the holidays, so we can go and cheer!  We almost froze to death Friday night, but looks like the state game is a day game and it will be much warmer.  


We also celebrated my birthday a little early by heading over to Topeka to Happy Bassett to play bingo and then drink some yummy beer.  



I think that is when you know you are in the right group of friends when they just know what you like, like the time Melly bought me pumpkin coffee and an aquaman ornament or when Rockin' Robin bought me a 12 pack of my favorite beer.  I got beer, coffee, coffee cups, chai latte, and beer ornaments for my Christmas tree!


Have a great week y'all!  Going to enjoy celebrating my birthday and having a few days off for Thanksgiving.  Gobble till ya wobble!




No comments:

Post a Comment