Thursday, May 5, 2016

Happy 5th birthday Stella!

I can't believe it has been 5 years!
You weren't my first aussie, but you have been the craziest, toughest, most high drive aussie I have ever owned or fostered!
It was tough having a very crazy aussie puppy, and becoming a new mommy all at the same time, but we managed.  
You rule our pack with an iron hand.  Maybe your name should have been Khaleesi, mother of dragons.
Your love is unconditional and fierce.  You live for three things, me, running, and fetching frisbees.  I bet you would live for agility too.
I never though after Berry that I would have another female, yet you have proved me wrong.  I love you so much, you and your brother.  
You love all of my human running partners almost as much as you love me.  Whether it be Robin or Mel or anyone for that matter, you are always up for a run with us.
You sulk when I race or run without you.
You revel in the long run or the race.
You are always up for a challenge, no matter what the distance may be.
You have helped me reached some incredible goals, goals I never thought would be possible.
AND we have done some hard things together like a 10 mile race on the most technical trail I have ever run covered in mud, and my first 20 miler.
I can't wait to see what another year brings us!  I love you crazy red headed girl!
My stella, my Lala, my stella-ella.













2 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of fun memories for you both!
    Confessions of a Mother Runner

    ReplyDelete