Monday, May 29, 2023

That time I hit zero

I have zero energy lately and I am not sure exactly why.  I know working 11 and 12 hour days probably has something to do with it, but I want my will power and motivation back to run and walk!  It has totally left me this week which has caused my anxiety to be through the roof.  I need exercise like a drug to keep me calm and collected.  I also had lots of day appointments that took me away from work which stressed me out to be behind, but the dog chiro and my 6 month dentist appointment needed to be done no matter what.  Meanwhile I am pulling in some serious overtime checks and loving it, but I need to run!


Lots happened this week.  Last day of 5th grade and last day of elementary school.  I am slightly terrified about middle school and the fast paced transitions, but also excited for him because middle school and high school were such great times in my life as a kid.  I played sports and did band in middle school and then went exclusively band in high school and I had the time of my life!


Our rose bush bloomed and as always, I love seeing those vibrant pink flowers.  Flowers make me so happy, even if I don't have a green thumb at all.   


We got one 40 minute walk in.


And one 3 mile run in.



We celebrated a birthday!  Happy birthday Tony!  Let's hope we are on the road to better health together.


And we ended the week with 2 days of racing.  I could write a book on this weekend but I will keep it short and sweet.  SO MUCH IMPROVEMENT!!!  Yes I am yelling but he set an all time record for passes.  His placements really don't show how hard he worked.  He has been really down on his red car on Saturday, but he rallied back on Sunday and had much better lines and times.  I will take it even with the drama.

Have a great week y'all!












No comments:

Post a Comment