Friday, September 22, 2023

Sentence per picture

 Sentence per picture mmmkay?


Where I spend most nights and will spend most nights till November.   



Humidity fog and sunrises.  Temps are much better.  Now if I can get more than 2 runs a week.....


Rain and the Raiders.  We made a not so fun situation fun and got a W.


Both of my college teams lost.  

Downtown Manhattan, my happy place.


He will let me have a beer at Manhattan Brewing Company as long as we play the real Cards Against Humanity.



Last minute road trip to the state fair in Hutchinson Kansas.


Fair food is the best.




Still loves train rides.


Curls and freckles for days.


Baby pigs are the cutest.


First time seeing monster trucks.  




Till next year Hutch!  Have a great week y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment