Monday, October 2, 2023

Two weeks???


Sorry for being MIA.  This time of year is so busy for me and add in working 2 jobs and being a board member and you have major time loss.  I'm also having some computer issues in which any picture I download from icloud comes as a zip file (if anyone can help, please send me a message at redaussie3@gmail.com).  This is a new thing and makes me have to open each zip file, save the photo as something else and then upload to my computer.  It's a pain in the butt.  Here are some bullet points from the last couple of weeks:


  • Had a 3 run week, had a two run week
  • Summer returned the second week and gave us temps near 100 yet again
  • Andrew had two football games, one win at home and his first tackle and one loss at Junction City that was ugly, as we knew it would be
  • Mom came to celebrate her birthday with me and my MIL Donna came too. In a span of a weekend we had a homecoming high school game, a KSU game, a junior raider game, and a race.
  • regular therapy=so much clarity.  My therapist and I have totally clicked and I love the journey we are on together.  So many light bulb moments.  
  • Had our annual Need for Speed fundraiser for our track


Have a great week y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment