Monday, December 31, 2018

A year in running pictures 2018

Here is my round up of a year in running pictures 2018 style!

January:  We alternated between snow runs and runs with t shirts and shorts.  Winter is weird.



February:  Pyscho Wyco was a mud fest this year!  First year that we did this race and loved it.  



March:  March brought pacing duties for the Liberty Hospital Half and also some spring break running in Martin where I went to college and  in my home town of Jackson TN.  




April:  Deuce subbed in for Stella for the Dog and Jog 10k and Stella and I did our first official marathon together at the Flint Hill's 50 and trail marathon.  I paced Running with the Cows half in KC and the Bill Synder Highway Half in Manhattan.  #pacerlife







June: I paced the Hospital Hill half, found a kitten, and Andrew and I ran our second mud race at the Discovery Center in Topeka!  He still didn't want to get in the mud much, but we did the course twice this time and he seemed to have more fun this year.




July: Did my first overnight race, as I paced Lindsey at the Night Hawk (hello 2:30 am and no sleep), and did my first Snake 10 miler.   I really am loving the Trail Hawks races!



August:  Friends on the trail and beautiful sunrises!  Learning the Clinton lake trail system and all the wild life that lives out there. I sure do hate copperheads.  



September: First time crewing for an ultra for my gal pal Lindsey, volunteering at the top of the hill for Konquer the Konza 25K, and first time doing Flat rock 25K with stella ella.  





October:  1st place at Tails for Trails and first time seeing AMR live!  I WON a pair of AfterShokz headphones and I never win fun stuff!




November:  3rd place finish at Tails on the Trail with our good buddy Brue winning 2nd, and 2nd year for the turkey trot!



December:  Trails, trails, and more trails!


Hope your 2018 was awesome!  I am ready to start 2019 and see what 50 mile training is like.  Running Amok, I am coming for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment