Friday, October 25, 2019

October Runfessional

Okay here goes.  Short and sweet.  Welcome to the RUNfessional.
Courtesy of RelentlessFowardCommotion

Almost to the finish line!  Week 22 of 24 and feeling great, although I runfess I may start walking around with a can of Lysol.  If I am forced to be around one more sick kiddo/adult in a close confined space, I will SCREAM!  With my propensity to get chest colds, I can not afford to get sick now.




I miss lifting. I love reading about others lift and I can't wait to get back to it, but I runfess that I am probably going to be running 5 days a week again with this next training cycle, and I am not sure how to fit it in. I was in line to buy some equipment from the Crossfit gym that was going to and they had to put that sale on hold. I runfess that I hope having my own equipment will help, but I need to get motivated and get after it so help me stay accountable. Plus I still need to find a coach that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

I also runfess that I am SO relieved that things went well with Andrew's teacher at Parent/teacher conference.  If you have read any of my blogs, you have followed the journey we have had with little Andrew being the youngest in the class, with fixed mindset, and attention issues.  We have always battled with can he focus or can he not.  Does he chose to focus at times and is the issue of lack of focus due to confidence, or truly a disorder.  We finally have a teacher that is willing to see our side and work with us instead of just giving us a list of medications.  It truly is refreshing.  Stay tuned.


That is all I have for this month!  It's been a big month of running and I truly runfess I am thankful my body has gotten me through and to the other end!

No comments:

Post a Comment