Friday, October 18, 2019

Upcoming races 2020!

After reading a few blogs about upcoming plans, it hit me that I haven't really made my formal announcement for my 2020 races.  I am still putting it out there that this is totally tentative and I am certain I will add to it, but here goes nothing!


Spring 2020 goal:  Flint Hill's 50!  I need a buckle and since my first 50 miler doesn't give out buckles, I am going to need one.  Plus, this will be a matching set with my marathon buckles I got a few years ago at this race, AND icing on the cake, Cindy and Miles are also running.  I just can't beat a course that is exactly what I train on plus, it's 10 minutes from my house, so I can stay in my own bed and eat my own food.  I am trying to tweak my plan so that I can recover from my first 50 and be ready to train for my 2nd 50, but I am sure I can get it done.


Fall 2020 goal:  Pumpkin Holler Hunnerd.  Except I want to do the 100K.  I have seen so many awesome posts about this race, just need to make sure it's dog friendly.  I never even considered this race since I assumed it was only for 100 milers, but when i checked out the website looking for something else, I noticed they had a 100K.  AWESOME!  Even if I have to do the 50 miler versus the 100K this race will still work and be super duper fun!

Of course I will more than likely do some of my favorite races along the way including The Hawk marathon/50 miler, The Snake,  various trail nerds races, and The NightHawk.  Feels good to get it down on paper and out there into the Universe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment