Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Recovery Week 2

 Again, not much a noteworthy week and no running, so this is a tiny bit late.  Sentence-ish per picture shall we?



Finally got the track and practiced.  


Why does he look so grown up in this picture?


Won't be much longer till this won't happen because he will be too big!


Vet time to check some things out and schedule a minor surgery.


Finally things are starting to bloom!


Humidity = all the curls!


EF 1 Tornado that went south of town about 2 miles away from the house.  Prayers for Andover as they had major damage.  



Retail therapy to fight the gloom.  What a gloomy cold spring we are having.


Race track fun with his friends!


Not the day we wanted for Andrew.  Got caught up in two wrecks due to kids spinning out in front of him and him having no where to go.  I hope this doesn't completely ruin any ounce of confidence he had gained.  

I did also go to a new to me massage therapist who specializes in athletes and OMG I was in SO much pain, but now I feel like a million bucks.  I had to ask her to stop a few times because I was going to puke if she didn't, but the end result is I am ready to start running again!

Have a great week y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment