Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Recovery week #1

 Sorry for the late post but all I did was recover like a boss last week.  My chiro said to take two weeks off to let things heal and I am now a HUGE believer in taking time off when you need it.  Plus our life is super busy with racing, coaching track club, baseball, and end of school fun.  

How about a sentence per picture?


3 inches shorter than me, same size on tops and shoes.  Sigh.  


Tulip time in Wamego!  


Tulip festival food is the best!   Brisket pita with pickled veggies.


Thank you chamber for having a beer/wine tasting tent.  


Got to the aid station right before Cindy came through.  Got lots of hugs.  Damn I miss seeing this woman all the time.



The newest toto in town at the winery.


Race number 2!  Improvements and a broke car that got fixed post race.


Hey Coke, want to sponsor my kiddo?


Down time with the ladies who have been my rocks lately.  Love these ladies.  





No running this next week either per doctor's orders BUT lots of coaching and fun stuff ahead!






No comments:

Post a Comment