Thursday, August 27, 2026

Dirt slinging fun

Three work outs, all three lifts, lower body, upper body, and core.  Who am I?  Almost ran Sunday, but the 86 percent humidity stopped me.  Getting ever so close to FALL!  Here are some pictures from our week and I will end on racing.




Love the Flint Hills this time of year!  Heading out to Purebred barn to get rumen fluid and enjoying this view.




Got my teeny Tiny Stella back.  She is stunning and I love her! Agile dog art for the win.




Finally got Jon Snow back from his body work session.  I am loving my new headlights.  Almost 800 bucks for a hit and run that we never will know who did it.  



My thyroid has started swelling on the midline and the left side now.  Doctor said no concern since it isn't affecting my labs or my swallowing/breathing.  I just look like I swallowed a tire.





Had a steak dinner at Barleycorns thanks to our company saying thank you to all of our hard work.  Took Caitlyn down to the little murals to take some pictures.  I am seriously so lucky to have had some amazing coworkers lately.  Kind of trauma dumped on her the other day and her response to my tears made me laugh and stop crying.  She is one of a kind!  How I am so blessed with some super great co workers?




Why does my kid look so grown up now?  Freshman pictures for school ids.  Not sure when band pictures will be taken.  First week of school was rough and not a lot of sleep was had thanks to anxiety, but I think he is calmer now and ready to endure all the challenges.





We had another race weekend, and I honestly can't stop smiling.  He pushed the car more in the corners, got faster on his times, passed a car, and learned a ton.  We are getting this figured out, slowly but surely.  He's still struggling with the clutch and gears, but he put down some solid laps and got to race with a lot of old quarter midget kids.  




These two have grown up racing together and are HUGE.  I love this family and wish we got to spend more time together on the regular.  Andrew and Madden were such great friends when we started out racing quarter midgets, and I hope they can get back together to being good friends again.  Our families have such a great time together in the past.  




I also ended the week not feeling great.  I slept for almost 12 hours one night, got up and went to work and came back and slept some more.  Been dealing with some stuff mentally and even though I handle things way better lately, it still weighs heavy on my whole body.  Stress is stress and I think or I just hope that my body just needed a rest day to crash out.  

Have a great week y'all!




















No comments:

Post a Comment