What a long but good week, some of it without my boys. Shall I begin?
Lots of great data at work and experiments finally working. It's so cool to see the fruits of our labor finally paying off. I don't ever mind long days when we can be proud and trust what we produce as a team.
Four workouts with one being a RUN! While it wasn't the best run ever (see my video blog on my FB page Running with Reds) it was still a RUN! Let's just say Ollie was one happy little girl.
Another night another band. This time it was 90s country and honky tonk hits with my coworker. I can't believe we had sweatshirts and jeans on in August.
Plus, the night before, met up with a different coworker at Aggieville brewing and had dinner. So blessed to have so many great coworkers who join me and indulge in my music and beer love. Also, they listen to me, they love me how I am anxiety and all, and they wipe away my tears when I am stressed and upset. How am I so freaking lucky???
Tony was at his 30th high school reunion in Tennessee this weekend. I am missing the boy something fierce. I do always enjoy my alone time, but a few days is all I need to be good to go. Counting down the days till they get home!
Have a great week y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment