Sunday, June 5, 2022

Baseball, Baseball, Baseball

 I'm going to do a sentence per picture because I have been busy all week and just haven't had the time to put into the blog.  


Baseball: first delayed and then canceled after a down pour with us in the dugout, but a pretty rainbow none the less and snow cones post cancelation since concessions was already ready to go.


The circle of life on our conduit rack outside the shop.  


Finally got a game in and we were nervous wrecks about the game and had to work the scoreboard.  


Our electricians Matt and Steve did a good thing!


Running post work thanks to morning rain/storms.


Global running day!



Away game and yet another loss but good things noted!


A night run because life is complicated right now and getting up early just isn't happening.  




Did my 40 After 40 shots and I can't WAIT to see the photos! Professional hair and make up and lots of glam!



This cat loves my hubby so much.
  

First and only track meet of the year and it was a home meet put on by our coaching staff to give the kiddos a chance to dip their toes into competition.  Andrew got 1st in the softball throw, 2nd in turbo javelin by very little, 3rd in long jump, and 3rd in the 100 yard dash (of 3:).  



I am SO proud of every single kiddo for working hard every practice and learning new things.  It truly was a honor coaching each and every one of them.  

Thanks to all of the rain our roses, prairie sage, and columbine are blooming like crazy.


I may have a problem.  4th of July in Boomtown USA is my favorite and I must have ALL.THE.THINGS 4th of July.  These were all handmade locally.  


Last run of the week and listening to another good podcast called the Shrink Next Door.  


First day at the pool trying to even out my runners tan.  


It wasn't the week I wanted but with all of the rain and storms in the morning and four baseball games scheduled, 3 played, I am happy with what I got.  This won't be for the rest of my life so I am going to be present in the season and not feel guilty about putting my kiddo and his schedule first for now.  Ultra running will always be there ready for me when I am ready to up my mileage and get back to it.  



Have a great week y'all!










No comments:

Post a Comment