Saturday, March 31, 2018

Hello New Readers!

Hey new blog readers!

Just wanted to kind of give you a Hi and thanks for checking me out!  I am a mom of one 2 legged kid and three four legged fur kids that is a scientist by day, coach of youth sports by night, as well as helping with my hubby's company.  I try and blog weekly about how my work outs went and then as I find gear I like or have a topic come into my head, I try and write that down too!  I have a couple of pages that are always pinned at the top of the main blog page including the races I have done (which should all include links to race reports if you click on the race name), about me page, and my favorite dog gear that includes links directly to product websites.  I did recently reformat my blog and am always looking for new blog templates.


Please note while I am a Honey Stinger ambassador this year, most of the products I talk about do NOT sponsor me or give me any compensation, so I speak about them with true love :)  I run with two of my aussies, Deuce and Stella, so if you follow me on instagram @redaussie3, you will see lots of pictures of those two, as well as pic of my kiddo.  I admit, Twitter is not really my thing, and I need to be more active there (follow me at redaussie31), but I mainly post on my blog Facebook page Running With Reds or on Instagram.  I do try and share any articles I come across about dogs and running or dogs and running + gear on my Facebook blog page.  There have been lots of good articles coming out lately so check it out!


Again thanks for checking me out!  I appreciate the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment