Monday, August 7, 2023

The itch


I finally got back into the swing of things with a walk and two short runs.  The weather was horrible with highs in the 100s and my work was crazy with one day us working till 10 pm.  Thank goodness we had a weekend with no agenda so we could do work at Coleman Electric and get a couple of short runs in.  I am seriously contemplating a super late fall or early winter race as the itch to train is coming back.  


I would say my mental health has been pretty good this week thanks to be super duper busy at work and in life.  Andrew had an eye appointment, a physical (in which he got two shots), and his annual trip to Katie's Way to talk about meds.  Thanks to my hubby for doing my job and getting him on time to everything and dealing with him having a total melt down about shots.  We have one more week of freedom till school starts back!



And I finally went to the movies after how long?  I am not a fan of paying a ton of money to sit in a dark room and not get anything else accomplished, but I had been intrigued by the Barbie movie reviews.  Me and boys dressed in pink and headed out and let's just say I loved it.   I laughed, I cried, I nodded along.  The soundtrack was amazing and the guy who played Ken should get an Oscar.  


Have a great week y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment