Wednesday, February 21, 2024

How bout them CHIEFS!


Frustration.  That may be the theme of the week.  Ultimately that is okay because some weeks we need that in our life to really truly appreciate the other things that are good in our life.  


Let's focus on the good stuff shall we?  


Roses from my hubby!  I love them so much.  He is so good at finding the perfect arrangements.  He also has expressed some interest in doing flower arranging and I think that would be a great stress reliever for him.  


Celebrating red kingdom!  If you haven't heard, there was a very tragic shooting at the parade.  One mother of two who came to celebrate didn't go home.  My heart breaks for her family.  At typing this I think both Taylor and Travis were sending her family financial support and Mahomes and others were visiting the kids in the hospital that got caught in the middle.  From news reports it sounds like it was a dispute between a few in the middle of a crowd that caused major chaos and injuries. I am not sure what the answer is to this type of situation but I do think it's curious that in other countries, this isn't an issue.  What are they doing that we aren't???


Two work out classes down again!  This was after a particularly hard work out that we SLAYED!  Why does my sweet baby angel look so amazing post work out and I look like I am dying LOL!



Running was decent this week too.  One run in shorts and one run in full winter gear.  Go figure!  My tulips are even coming up.  In February!



I will end on these pictures.  We finally got to do our tour that I bought Tony for Christmas of Arrowhead.  While it was suppose to be a private tour, our guide didn't show up so we went with the public tour which was totally fine.  We also got hats and a full refund, which they totally didn't need to do but it was greatly appreciated.  Prior to our tour we had some world famous BBQ and some very famous KC ice cream as well.  It was an amazing day with the family and I didn't want it to end.




Taylor's suite and chair.  How magical that I was the one sitting in it and didn't even know!






Have a great week y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment