Monday, February 12, 2024

Stuff and more stuff

 I ran. I worked out.  I ate good food and had great beer.  I volunteered at the local girl's wrestling tournament even though I don't have a girl.  It's what I do.  I love giving back.  Service is my love language.  Enjoy a few photos.



The best damn tournament director out there and her two daughters.  


Coach Block who is Andrew's favorite, talking to his daughter before her first match.  


This is why I love girl's sports.  They may try to kill each other on the mat, but they still are each other's biggest cheerleaders off the mat.  


#Beastmode


How bout them CHIEFS!  We are going on a private tour of the stadium next weekend and I can't wait!


Monday is going to hurt.  Who cares, WE ARE THE CHAMPS BABY!


New shirts for a full month of work outs!


Winery + fire pit + cute Weiner dog = perfect Friday night.  


Side eye on point.


That is the most beautiful MRI I have ever seen!

Have a great week y'all!






No comments:

Post a Comment