Sunday, April 7, 2024

WINDY

 Short and sweet and to the point.  I got three runs in this week and two work outs.  I finally got to go to the Aggieville Brewery patio that I have been waiting to open up and we watched lots of women's basketball.   Try the porter when you go.  It's 9 percent ABV but AMAZING!




It has been fun watching the games this year.  I usually don't follow college basketball other than the Cats and the Vols, but I will admit, I had fun watching Caitlyn and other amazing women battle.  I just wish we had done our streaming services differently so we could have ESPN +.  Sigh.  I just need to cancel everything and do the Disney bundle.




I t was super windy all week so runs were a bit of a challenge.  My long run was spent running north and south out on the gravel in front of the airport to try and stay out of the brutal west wind. 



And yes, I took off my shirt to get some sun.  There is very little traffic on our running route and I didn't want to get tan lines.  Now I just need to make sure I am wearing shorts every run to get some sun on my white legs.   




This week was full of a lot of emotion.  Big changes at work again.  Lots of experiments planned and then moved.  More personnel changes.  Changes on our racing board.  Friends having some serious life issues that I can't fix but want to be helpful.  Both good and bad news at Tony's work.  New friends to hang out with and drink delicious beer.  Oh well.  Life moves on.  Trying to be calm and ride the wave, whatever it looks like.  

Have a great week y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment