Monday, October 12, 2015

Training week 19: 1 week (It's the final COUNTDOWN)

Wow, already the week of.  Butterflies are doing a war dance in  my tummy now.  Not about running per se, as I know I can do this.  More about details.  Type A all the way, right?  Here is how the week went down.

Monday: Day off.  We ended up putting my wonderful red dog to sleep that night.  He was almost 17 and his body had started giving up.  He had been on a hunger strike for several days and it didn't matter what we fed him, nothing  was wanted.  RIP big man.  Run free with Miss Berry dog.

Tuesday: 5 miles with 10 x 20 second strides.  Work out DONE as is.  My legs are coming back!  Even our easy pace was around 10:30.  I am so ready!

Wednesday:  Mom and Tommy are here to take care of squirt and the dogs.  No work out planned.

Thursday: 5 miles with MGP sprinkled in.  My legs felt so awesome FINALLY!~

Friday: Travel to Chicago

Saturday: 3 miles with the Another Mother Runner Tribe.  lots of starting and stopping and picture taking but nice

Sunday: CHICAGO MARATHON!  Recap soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment