Monday, July 24, 2023

CBD dreams

 What to write, what to write.  



I'm trying to take small steps to make it through this horrible anxiety.  I am back on my Zo CBD and that has helped so much.  If I do wake up in the middle of the night, my thoughts don't race and take over and I usually go back to sleep relatively soon.  It takes the edge off and I am grateful to have something that is working.  




I am slowly taking over all of the household bills and duties and budgeting so that we can still live a great life no matter what happens.  I use to budget down to the penny, so this is my jam and I am ready.  Again, just trying to control the little things and take one step at a time for whatever is going to happen.  



Work has been super busy and I love that.  We are wrapping up a huge 3 month study in august and starting a new smaller but important study immediately.  Plus, we have some other big research projects that are in the planning stage and I am super excited to get even more OT.  



Got three runs in this week by the skin of my teeth.  Two 3 milers and a 6 miler and I am calling that a win.  We had football camp going on at night and I was so excited to see my football mom friends again and get ready for an exciting season.  I am ready for some  #boomtownboys football on Friday nights and Saturday mornings!


That is about it for the week.  Next week we are hopefully taking a few days off to go to MN to race and I meet with my new therapist to see if we are a good fit.  Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment