Monday, May 27, 2024

CH CH CH CHANGES

Four runs and one work out this week.  BOOM!   Some weeks you are on it and some weeks you are not and that is A OKAY!  While I didn't get a long run, it's starting to get a bit hot so we are trading out longer runs with short runs for heat acclimation.  





First of all, it was little red's last week of school.  They just had two days and then summer started.  This year has been a tough school year for us and Andrew, but we've seen so much growth and for that, I call it a win!  He has changed so much in so many ways and it's been a mostly fun ride.  I hear that 6th grade is one of the toughest years for kiddos, as they move into middle school here at 6th.  I am looking forward to 7th grade and maybe not as many bumps along the way.   He has had some amazing teachers that have found the good in every situation, and for that I am grateful.  He has also had some angels looking out for him at the school that deserve all the love in the world for loving my kiddo like their own.  




I also fell victim to a Facebook ad that for once, was a good thing.  I kept getting these ads for these fitness Ts and they had buy one get one at a discounted rate, so I bought two and boy are they amazing.  I love ring neck tanks so much for the fact that the girls are big, and I just don't need them spilling out all over the place.  The fabric is very nice with cute sayings, and they constantly run sales.  I like to support small business and try to buy mostly from people I know, but I am amazed at how awesome these tanks are.  They are perfect for lifting and running.  



And once again FB got me LOL.  Our new favorite brewery was having a really awesome looking special, so I convinced Tony to head over on a weeknight for patio beers and steak stir fry.  Tony is going through a lot in his business right now and I am trying to help him in any way I can to destress and see the light at the end of the tunnel.  There is a light, it's super bright, just got to make it through that tunnel.  I know how anxiety feels, how it makes you think the worst is coming and how hard it is to get out from under it.  I was so blessed to have both therapy and great friends help me through, so I am trying to very hard to help him as well.  Please, if you are the praying type, say a little prayer for him.  He has worked so hard on his health and so hard on his business in the last few years that he just needs a little bit of good thrown his way to make it through this.  We are SO close to getting so many big loans that we took out at the beginning of starting Coleman Electric paid off and if we can make it to the end of those, we will have lots of cash freed up to do so many great things.  

We had a very relaxing Memorial Day weekend.   


We started out with Trivia Night at 456 wineries.  Team Low Voltage was ever so close to winning and will be back again next time!



We celebrated Tony's 46th birthday with presents and then a day of whatever he wanted to do.  Yes, that is a Wok.  He wants to do more stir fry now, so he needed a good Wok to accomplish that.  


We got a couple of runs in, even though it was a bit warm.  We took it easy, took lots of breaks, and played in the water from the storms.  


We finally visited the food truck corner on highway 24 and Andrew found his beloved SpongeBob popsicles that his favorite you tuber eats, and Tony found Filipino food that he said was amazing.  


June will be full of events including weights, football camps, and racing so we needed a chill weekend just to hang out and do nothing.  It's nice to have those every once in a while.  Y'all have a great week!







No comments:

Post a Comment