Sunday, December 14, 2014

SIck...again...NO!


Not fair.  We have had the PERFECT weather for running during winter and I am stuck in bed.  This is day 4 already of fever with no other symptoms.  I have no clue why my immune system hates me so.  I am very glad though that no one else in the house has come down with this.  I hope that this stays this way.  Andrew's first christmas program is monday and I don't want him to miss it.
What I am missing is the hunt for the Jingle Bell Rock.  The boys hunted all this week and have been out on the trails all weekend.  This little guy was so worn out that he went down at 5:30 and stayed out till 7 am this morning.

 They had so much fun hiking yesterday.  I can't believe how beautiful the weather has been for december.
Well, back to bed for me.  The fever comes and goes but comes when I do to much.  It's hard for me to do nothing for too long but any time I try and do too much I pay of it.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment