Monday, January 2, 2017

A year in Andrew Part one

In looking back for pictures for the other year end blogs, I came across a ton of pictures of my other red, my son.  Here are some pictures through the year that I thought were fun:)

January:
The first bike ride of 2016


Sledding with Stella in January

February:
Valentines Day with my favorite red!


March:
Easter Egg Fun

First time at Fritz's

Train Show Kansas City

April: 
Curls

Haircut!

First T-ball practice



St. louis Science Museum


City Museum, St. Louis

May:

Muscles with Willie at the Bill Synder Half

Angry Bird's Movie!


Face painting at it's best!


These two

June: 
Taking care of Sick Stella

Riding the park train

Dreamy eyes



July: 
Riding on the Ferris Wheel at Wamego 4th of July 

4th of July in Wamego

First Dental Cleaning

Dino exhibit at Flint Hill's Discovery Center




















No comments:

Post a Comment