Monday, January 2, 2017

A Year in Andrew Part Two

Blogger was giving me trouble so I had to split this post into two.  I give you August-December in a Year of Andrew!

August:
Our Grandmas would be proud

First kid's race in the books

First day of Pre-K

First day of Soccer 
September:
Stealing my Konquer the Konza 25K medal

Bubbles at Sue's house 

Pokemon crazy

Superman costume

First time bowling
October:

Waiting for mommy to finish her first 50K

Grammy makes the best costumes!

First soccer season done!

First real steamie!

Zoo time

Trick or treating in downtown Wamego

Baby's first popeyes

November:
Helping in my new lab

First wedding

Celebrating mommy's birthday at Umi Japanese Steakhouse

First wrestling clinic

Cake pops and hot chocolate

Happy Thanksgiving!

December: 
Hi Santa, I am still shy

And so it begins

Angry Bird's hat and mittens

Doughnut day at our favorite Doughnut shop in Wamego

Last Christmas Program at Little Love Bugs

Grandma comes for Christmas

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

Carriage ride in downtown Wamego with Santa

A little bit of snow = sledding

Our little Cowboy
Thanks for joining me and my little two legged red for 2016! 2017 means the last year of preschool and the first year of big boy school!  Please slow down time!






No comments:

Post a Comment