Monday, May 1, 2017

Heartland 50 Photos

If you haven't checked out my blog post on the race please visit it here!


These are the pictures that the photographer got and they are just purely amazing.  I may have to frame few for sure!


Mel and I coming into the 15 mile aid station.  We had just found each other a little ways back.  It was raining and cold and we were ready for some aid LOL!





I love how he got several of us together and then cropped some of just me and just her.  


Someone must have said something funny to us at this point.  


Such determination coming to the finish.  




And such relief to be done.



And such happiness to see Mel peaking out the door.  I may have to get several of these framed.  It was an epic race and I am pretty sure I will be on cloud nine the rest of this week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment