Thursday, October 4, 2018

Possible Winter/Spring races

Okay thinking about fall and winter races on into spring/summer.  I would like to hit most if not all trail races.  Between the Trail Hawks and the Trail Nerds, I should have plenty to choose from.  Here are some of my possibilities and some I have signed up for.  For sure my goal spring race is Rocking K Trail marathon.  This is all subject to change so don't hold me to it :)


October: Randolph's Revenge trail half marathon (entered), Trails for Tails 5k (entered)
November: Saunder's Saunter not sure 25K or 10K, Tails on the Trail 5K, Turkey Trot 5k.
January:  Frozen Ass January 5th 2019
February: Psycho Wyco Run Toto Run 24th?  What distance, not sure.
March: Wicked Half March 30th, 2019-probably one of very few road races, but may volunteer instead of run since it is SO close to my goal race.
April: Rocking K (GOAL RACE) April 6, 2019
May: The Bill Synder half-May 25th
June: Night Hawk (distance not sure) 30th, 2019
July: The Snake 10 miler


I just needed to get these on paper so I can start thinking about training this fall/winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment