Sunday, August 30, 2015

A quick announcement

Really excited to announce that I will have some guest bloggers contributing soon.  I have been asking everyone about their first full marathon and how they felt and how it went and I have been getting lots of good stories.  Rather me regurgitate them, I am going to do some guest blogs and let them tell us about their first times.  I am SO ready to run!!!!  Can we just fast forward to the full now???

I know I haven't been blogging much and there are reasons.  I have been super stressed with my job and my hubby's job and other family things going but I haven't felt like airing them out. I know, usually that helps me so much and when some of this blows off, I will get back to using blogs as therapy LOL.

I leave you with Stella's what the heck picture.  

No comments:

Post a Comment