Friday, July 24, 2015

A little review of the week

Ah, another week of morning running.  Another week of doing science as a zombie LOL!  My body is now adjusted to getting up early, but I am still totally tired all day long and compensating with coffee and sometimes a soda or tea.  Not sure what I am going to do next week.  Not only does hubby go back to work and needs to be gone earlier (can I get up at 4:30 am every morning to run?), but we have several nights of engagements that are work related. I guess there is no compromise really.  Oh well, I guess I can be a zombie for a few more months to the weather cools back down.  I kind of like seeing sun rises for a change anyway and my BRF is an EARLY morning riser so she is up for anything.   I do like having my chocolate milk before anyone else gets up in the morning too:)  That way I DON"T have to share!

I do also enjoy having my evenings free.  We played alot with this gal and even went over to her house to hang out.  I so love this little girl and hope her and andrew become good friends.  She is strong and independent and smart.  
We also took a trip to the barber.  We really didn't know exactly what to do with is hair but it was getting out of control.  

He wanted his hair like daddy's hair so he got a buzz on the sides and the top cut short.  

Don't worry curl fans, the curls are already trying to come back. I also got great tips on styling it.  Heck, I don't even style my hair, do good just to brush it so this may be an adventure!

Long run of 14 for tomorrow and typical KS heat coming up.  Taking the day off from work today to spend one day with the hubsters before he goes back to work.  Not sure what we will do today but will have to figure something economical out.  Have a great day and a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment