Tuesday, July 7, 2015

The weekly Runs-15 weeks till chicago!

Okay I am a little late with this for my coach.  Last week was kind of crazy with family, having a few days off and then the holiday.  Here were the runs for last week:

Monday: 5 miles, easy pace

Tuesday: 6 miles  of tempo: 1 mile warm up, four miles of 5 minutes at Marathon pace (10:00-10:20 range with an average of 10:13), 5 minutes of easy pace, 1 mile cool down

Wednesday: rest-carnival night

Thursday: off-DATE NIGHT

Friday-14 miles with some of my running group

Saturday- 4 miles for the fourth!

Sunday-Off

I took three off nights this week.  I felt it was important to spend time with family as much as possible and then by sunday, I was coming down with Andrew's cold so needed the rest.  I am back at it this week.  I may run three nights back to back to take advantage of this cooler weird summer weather this week.  I will resume strength training for sure this week.  Sometimes you just need a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment